Unity Products:Fake Interiors/Manual
1. Open FakeInteriors###.unitypackage or import it directly from the Asset Store tab.
2. After Unity loads it will display the “Importing package” window, select All and click Import
3. Fake Interiors packageshould now be installed in your Unity project and it should have the following directory structure:
1. For reference, begin by selecting the Fake Interior shader.
2. When applying the effect to standard buildings, ensure that Y axis of your mesh points up.
1. If you have not already, select the provided shader, Fake Interiors or Fake Interiors FREE, under ASESampleShaders.
2. Add the simple room example textures located under Fake Interiors FREE/Examples/Textures/SimpleRoom to the respective shader slots (Floor, Wall, Ceiling)
3. Set the textures tiling to 1.
4. Set the Room Tile to 1.
5. Define the amount of rooms by setting the individual multiplier values for XYZ to 2 under Rooms X Y Z, Props W, feel free to experiment with different room and texture tiling amounts. Alternatively, set the individual tiler to 1 and use the Room Tile slider to multiply the amount of rooms.