Difference between revisions of "Unity Products:Amplify Occlusion/Manual"
|Line 56:||Line 56:|
*Defines the power exponent value of the occlusion effect, it allows you to easily exaggerate or reduce the overall
*Defines the power exponent value of the occlusion effect, it allows you to easily exaggerate or reduce the overall .
Revision as of 15:28, 4 May 2017
1. Open AmplifyOcclusion###.unitypackage 2. After Unity loads it will display the “Importing package” window, select All and click Import
3. Amplify Occlusion should now be installed in your Unity project and it should have the following directory structure:
1. Select and apply “Image Effects/Amplify Occlusion” to your main camera
2. Adjust the intensity and radius.
3. Adjust the blur values until you are satisfied with the results.
Ambient Occlusion Control
Amplify Occlusion offers two occlusion methods, the Post Effect mode resembles standard SSAO and will apply the effect to all objects, the Deferred option preserves bright lit surfaces by injecting SSAO before the direct light stage. A debug option is also available for added scene tweaking and flexibility.
Per Pixel Normals
The Distance Fade option provides a flexible method of fading the Intensity, Radius and Power Exponent.
Fade Power Exponent
Bilateral Blur Control
Amplify Occlusion uses bilateral blur to eliminate dithering artifacts, several options are available for added control.
Blur Depth Threshold